SPA, Swimming Pool, Games Room, Yoga/Meditation Room & Cooking Classes
- Pamper yourself and rejuvenate your senses with a Signature Therapy or a Moroccan Scrub at the SPA adjacent to the swimming pool. Guests can choose to have other therapies from the SPA Menu.
- Take a Swim, bask in the sunlight of the desert of Mohangarh and order your choice of meal from the kitchen.
- Indulge in cooking authentic Rajasthani & Indian dishes from the chefs at Mohangarh Fort.
Desert County Side at Mohangarh Fort
- While at Mohangarh Fort take a Camel Ride in the evening and enjoy your dinner with folk music program.
Leisure Activities at Mohangarh Fort: (The Youngest Fort of India)
- Swimming Pool
- Rejuvenate your senses at the SPA. Choose a therapy from our menu to suit your needs.
- Meditation / Yoga Room (32’X17’)
- Play a Game of Pool at the Pool Room / Table Tennis Room
- Outdoor Child Play Area
- Complimentary Fort Tour
- Star Gazing
- Vintage Armoury Room housing Canons, Guns dating back to 1690 – 1850, Hilts and other interesting artefacts
- Organised Safaris (Camel / Jeep / Village)
- Rajasthani folk music and dance programme
- Sunset Point & Sunrise Point at the highest point of the Fort
- Free Wi – Fi
- Pre-arranged Meeting with a member of the Royal family at Mohangarh Fort
Excursions Around Mohangarh Fort:
- Visit to nearby lakes / oasis to see The Great Indian Bustard and Sand Grouse (location of the birds keep changing- 10 to 20 minutes approx.)
- The Volcanic eruption site located on way to Mohangarh. The hills have been black for thousands of years due to the flow of molten lava and rich minerals on them – 20 Kms, 15 minutes
- Kale Doongar temple located atop the black hill. The deity is sister of Tanot Mata and has equal importance in and around Jaisalmer – 30 Kms, 30 Minutes
- Hadda fort which was completed before Shri Mohangarh and was a getaway for the Royal family of Jaisalmer – 32 Kms, 35 Minutes
- Indian Nationality guests can visit the Indira Gandhi Canal near the Border which is the lifeline of Rajasthan providing Water to the Thar Desert and witness the rich flora and fauna around the great Canal
- Jaisalmer War Museum – 48 Kms, 40 Minutes
- Complimentary Pass for Mandir Palace Museum – 59 Kms, 60 Minutes
Complimentary Pass for Mandir Palace
- Get a complimentary palace tour of the 300 year old Mandir Palace by booking yourself at the reception desk at any time that suites you. On the Palace tour you will get to know about the history of Mandir Palace and the owners of the Palace i.e. the former royal family. You will learn about the stone carvings and you will also be taken to the Palace museum which displays various antiques and artefacts owned by Raj Kumar Dr. Jitendra Singh ji of Jaisalmer the owner of Mandir Palace.
Conference & Events
- The Conference hall can accommodate about 30-40 people in classroom style. A choice of audio visual equipments can be arranged. Apart from that other venues like the roof top restaurant can be ideal venues for meetings and large dinners.